Welcome Radio Stations and Broadcasters
We have a few offerings for you,
- Custom pro-radio spots for your stations, offered at the cost of talent and studio only, because we want to help promote the power of radio.
- Free webinars on creative and copywriting the Radio Ranch way.
- In person copywriting and production workshops.
- Consulting when you have a special client and a limited budget, but want great radio commercials.
Below are custom radio spots for your station. Drop us a line to find out how.
STOP The Hate
We believe the secret to creating great radio commercials is in the preparation, briefing, and brainstorming. When craftfully combined, the radio commercials practically write themselves.
Of course, the best solution is to hire us to write and produce from start to finish… but that is not always in the budget and that’s why we’ve created these offerings.
Maybe you have a limited budget, but still want great radio commercials.
Say you’re a radio station with a big client that needs the best radio spots possible, or you are a small business with a great marketing team that doesn’t have much radio experience. Perhaps you are an ad agency that does killer print and internet but needs help with radio.
Radio is a very different animal than print and internet and we specialize in making the most compelling radio possible – radio that moves listeners to take action, a.k.a. buy your product or service.
The most successful radio commercials are story based. Real human stories with an emotional hook where your product or service provides a solution.
We can help you make great radio that cuts through the clutter and creates more revenue. Learn More
Let Us Show You How to Craft Compelling Radio Spots!!!
We help broadcasters, copywriters, sales people, and station managers…
…if you need to advertise on radio, break through the typical humdrum sound— and means something to your listeners.
In this training you’ll learn:
- Our exact step-by-step method of how to craft your own Radio Ranch style spot.
- How to brainstorm concepts in to actual ideas that write themselves.
- The best way to produce and cast your radio commercial.
- How humor and story are the marketing sweet spot that will bring in the most revenue to your business.